It’s been so long since I’ve been to Starbucks that I don’t even know if these are available anymore, but 10 years ago this was my favorite. I have finally found an amazing, healthy recipe to replace the insanely high sugar original.
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 15-20 drops stevia
- 1/2 tbsp moringa greens powder
- 1 scoop chocolate ketone powder OR 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2-1 tbsp instant coffee or 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- Water to top
- 1 tbsp stevia chocolate chips, crushed (optional topping)
- Dissolve instant coffee in a small amount of hot water. You can also use brewed coffee.
- Put ice in bottom of blender/bullet cup.
- Pour cream over ice.
- Add remaining ingredients to cup.
- Blend until smooth. Garnish with chocolate crumbles.