For the crust:
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter, salted
For the topping:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp date syrup, maple syrup, or molasses
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl combine flours and softened butter. Mash together until well incorporated.
- Using 2 sheets of parchment paper, roll the “dough” out flat. Transfer the bottom piece of parchment paper into a square baking tray.
- In a larger bowl mix eggs, honey, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk together.
- Add pecans to the bowl and mix until pecans are well coated.
- Pour pecan mixture over the crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.