My kids love berries, I love berries. We all love berries. Sometimes you just gotta have some berries.
Disclosure: some of the supplies linked are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you use this link to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the crust:
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- dash of salt
- Raspberry Filling:
- 16 oz raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated Swerve
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt butter. Add egg and lemon extract and whisk with a fork. Add dry ingredients and combine well.
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper or grease with butter. Flatten batter mixture into the bottom of the pan evenly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot, combine butter, swerve, and raspberries. Cook for 10-15 minutes to remove some of the water and create a syrup.
- In your mixing bowl, melt butter. Add lemon extract, swerve, almond flour, and salt.
- Remove raspberries from heat and allow to cool a little bit. Remove crust from oven. Once the raspberries have cooled a little bit, pour over crust.
- Add crumble mixture over the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!