We just bought our first house, so the moving has been HECTIC (read: living on more junk food than usual and without a refrigerator). Luckily, these are an exciting snack/dessert for the kids to break up the monotony!
- tortillas, ripped into chip pieces (I used corn for me, flour for kids)
- caramel syrup
- sprinkles (optional, I skipped for me)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Tear tortillas into chip size pieces. Spread out evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar evenly across tortillas.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until tortillas start to crisp, bubble, and brown. That’s the good stuff!
- Remove and let cool.
- Add caramel sauce and sprinkles and enjoy!